Our season has come to a close. Thanks for visiting, and we hope to see you again next season!
Corn Cob Acres FAQs
- Can I pay with a credit card?
The ticket booth at Corn Cob Acres is cash only (no checks). There is an ATM on site.
If you'd like to pay with a credit card, please purchase your tickets online.
- Are you open if it rains?
Possibly. All games and activities are outside. A decision to close or remain open will be made based on the weather conditions and predicted forecast for the day. If in doubt, please call or check the website for information. Weather alerts will be posted at the top of our Home Page.
- Are there restrooms and changing stations?
There are portable restrooms placed around the park. Most are handicap accessible which also makes it convenient for a parent and child to be inside the restroom together with plenty of room. We also have private diaper changing stations and nursing stations available.
- What is included with my admission price and what activities have an additional cost?
- Pumpkin Display - Pumpkins are pay-by-the-pound. Purchase a pumpkin and paint it for FREE. Specialty pumpkins and gourds are priced-as-marked. Carving Kits and a variety of Fall decorations are also available.
- Prospector’s Gem Mining- Head over to the Wild West, where you’ll be able to mine for gemstones, emeralds, and fossils! With several different purchase options from which to choose, you’ll uncover some of nature’s beautiful treasures! Take your bag of dirt and swish it through the running waters of our very own sluice. Each bag purchase gets a free identification chart.
- Corn Cannon Blasters - As you make your way to the Hayride, stop off at the Corn Cannon Blaster Station. Load. Aim. Fire! We will load your special air-powered cannon with ears of corn as you blast them at the cool targets in the woods. Hear the corn crack when it hits the targets and watch the kernels explode in to the air!
- Food and Beverage - Lunch options, snacks, and drinks. Keep your energy level high to enjoy each activity! Gluten free options are available.
- Souvenir Stop - T-shirts, fun animal hats, stuffed animals, and more. Take home a souvenir to remember your day!
- What ages are appropriate for visiting Corn Cob Acres?
We have games and activities for the entire family. For example, grandparents can sit back and relax on the “Little Screamers” Hayride. Parents can enjoy traveling alongside their children on our Pedal Kart path. Older children and teens will enjoy the challenge of knocking down a target at the Giant Sling Shots, shooting the air-powered guns at our Corn Cannon Blaster Station, or completing a somersault or back flip on the Flying Squirrel Bungee Trampolines. Children ages 2 through 12 will be the ones that will find the most activities to pursue and will be the ones who want to spend the longest time at Corn Cob Acres.
- How long should we plan to be at Corn Cob Acres?
While a typical stay lasts 3 hours, it is not uncommon for a family to spend the entire day.
- What should I wear?
You are coming to a well-maintained farm, including a cornfield, where you will encounter several different ground surfaces – grass, stone, mulch and dirt (possibly mud). Although strollers are capable of handling 90% of our terrain, there are no paved areas at our park. All events are outside and exposed to previous and current weather conditions. Dress as you would if you were heading to the park for the day. Keep in mind to dress in layers, as the weather can change quite a bit throughout the day.
We highly recommend:
- Sturdy closed-toed shoes
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Can we leave and re-enter the park?
Yes, as long as you are wearing your admission wristband, you may come and go as many times as you wish throughout the day of your purchased admission. You need to be wearing your wristband to re-enter. Your wristband is valid only on the day of ticket purchase. Two-Day, Bounce Back and Season Passes are also available for purchase.
- Is there food?
Yes, there are many different food options, snacks, and drinks to please everyone’s palate.
- Can we bring in our own food?
No outside food is permitted within our park. You may purchase food from one of our vendors, choose to go outside the park to your car for a packed lunch (no picnic tables are available outside the entrance), or leave Corn Cob Acres to visit a nearby restaurant (wristbands will allow you back into the park on the same day as purchased). Those renting one of our private party rental areas are allowed to bring food in to that private area only.
- Can I bring a stroller and/or pull a wagon?
Yes, but we recommend a front carrier or backpack. Big strollers are not recommended as you will not be on paved surfaces.
- Is smoking permitted?
There is one designated smoking area inside the park. We ask that you only smoke in this designated area only. This designated smoking area can be found in the Wild West near the Creepy House Entrance Path.
- Can I bring my pet?
No, we love pets but for safety reasons we do not allow them in our park.
- Do you offer group rates?
Yes. Groups of 20 or more participants receive a special rate. The group leader must pay for the entire group. Please refer to our admission page for pricing details. We are also open on certain weekdays to accommodate educational field trips. These trips must be arranged in advance. To see a list of available dates please visit our Field Trip Page. Please contact us for additional information.
- Do you have birthday party packages?
Yes! See our private rentals page for full details.
- Are you looking for something really scary?
...then visit our Field of Screams attraction at night!
Field of Screams is a high-intensity haunted attraction with 2 exceptional Haunted Houses, a Haunted Hayride and a Haunted Woods. It is intended for adults and brave children over 12. For full details visit our website at fieldofscreams.com (website is graphic in nature and may not be suitable for younger viewers).
Parking is FREE and you will have unlimited, all-day play at over 50 activities in our six themed activity areas. All activities are FREE WITH ADMISSION.
The following options are available for an additional cost.