COVID-19 ALERT: Click here for the latest information on how Corn Cob Acres is keeping both staff and guests safe this season
Last updated: September 23, 2020
Due to the increased concern of spreading illness in public spaces, Corn Cob Acres will be taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of all our guests and team members. Safety is our number one priority for everyone to feel comfortable, and have a fun filled day! As the CDC continues to update the recommended practices for public safety, the Corn Cob Acres management will continue to monitor and revise our protocols. This document outlines some of the procedures and precautions that Corn Cob Acres will put into place during the 2020 season. Be sure to check back frequently for updates, as conditions are continuously changing.
- The general cleanliness and sanitation practices that are already in place will continue to be maintained throughout the Corn Cob Acres property.
- It is requested that all visitors wear a mask on the property especially in areas where the ability for social distancing is restricted. Children younger than 2 years old should not wear a mask in accordance with the CDC.
- We have placed no-touch hand sanitizers at multiple convenient locations on the property. We ask guests to maintain healthy practices such as washing hands regularly and using hand sanitizer.
- We are requiring food vendors, and staff to wear masks and wash their hands/use sanitizer on a regular basis.
- Temperature checks will be performed on all crew members and staff before they are permitted to go to their positions.
- We have added additional signage and guides to strongly encourage social distancing on all areas of the property. We ask that all guests adhere to the instructions on signage, as well as any instructions given by staff and recommended by the CDC.
- Adjustments will be made at all of our events in the park in order to decrease the number of surfaces that are touched by multiple people.
- Activities that require frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- In the event that Corn Cob Acres is unable to open due to government regulations, all tickets purchased for the 2020 season will automatically roll over to the 2021 season or the option for a full refund will be available.
- Corn Cob Acres is taking many precautions to protect the safety and wellbeing of our visitors. Anyone attending our attractions should be aware of the risks and their responsibilities before they visit.
- The Corn Cob Acres staff will continue to monitor any developments in safety procedures recommended by the CDC regarding general safety, and make adjustments as needed throughout the season.