Camp CCA is a day camp experience for ages 5-10 that runs from Monday through Friday each offered week. Campers will join a group for the week led by our awesome Camp CCA counselors. Each week campers will participate in similar activities geared towards the theme of the day. Every day will be full of fun, educational and supervised play around Corn Cob Acres.
REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 1st 2024
Week 1 Themes – June 24-28
Monday: Flower Power – Explore the importance and beauty of flowers through fun crafts, play and more!
Tuesday: Down on the Farm – Today we will learn all about working on a farm, from growing crops to caring for animals.
Wednesday: You Rock – Join us on a gem mining adventure! Today we will be gem mining, digging for fossils, and learning all about rocks through sensory play, crafts and more.
Thursday: Eco Art – Today we will learn how important it is to take care of our planet, as well as how important expression through art is. We will combine the two together to create eco-friendly art projects.
Friday: Farm Foods – From the farm to the market and onto our tables, we will be learning all about the food that comes from farms and how to make fun snacks using farm fresh foods.
Week 2 Themes – July 15-19
Monday: Playing in the Dirt – Today is all about BUGS! Bugs are important to the ecosystem of a farm, and we’re going to explore their importance through crafts, a detective nature walk and fun play.
Tuesday: Down on the Farm - Today we will learn all about working on a farm, from growing crops to caring for animals.
Wednesday: You Rock - Join us on a gem mining adventure! Today we will be gem mining, digging for fossils, and learning all about rocks through sensory play, crafts and more.
Thursday: Farm Adventure Quest – Explore Corn Cob Acres to its fullest in this adventure filled day. Campers will go on an epic scavenger hunt to save the farm and learn the importance of teamwork along the way.
Friday: STEM on the Farm – Today is all about STEM. We will use our science, technology, engineering and math skills to build, create and learn.
Important Camp Information:
- Camp Cost
- Register February 1 - April 30 - $250 per camper
- Register after April 30 - $275 per camper
- Camp will run Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
- All campers must bring a bag lunch, snack, and at least one filled water bottle per day – it will be hot out and hydration is important!
- Please note that refrigerators are not available, so any cold items should be placed in a lunchbox with an ice pack.
- All campers MUST be fully potty trained and able to use the bathroom completely independently
- What should campers bring?
- Filled water bottle(s)
- Hat/sunglasses (optional)
- Sunscreen (optional)
- Close-toed shoes
- What should campers not bring?
- Stuffed Animals
- What should campers wear?
- Campers should wear clothes they can get dirty in and close-toed shoes. Socks are highly recommended, either to be worn or in their bag, as our Jumping Grasshopper is in direct sunlight and gets hot for little feet! This activity is a camp favorite, so we want to make sure everyone is able to participate.
- What is the plan for severe weather?
- Camp will continue if there is rain in the forecast. If this is the case, campers are welcome to pack a towel for the day, as we will still play as long as it is safe to do so, and may get a little wet. In the event of severe weather such as thunder and lightning, camp will be moved to an indoor area on site. If the severe weather is forecasted to last longer than an hour, parents/guardians will be notified to pick up their camper within 30 minutes. Due to indoor space constraints, we will not be able to hold a full day of camp indoors.
- How is Corn Cob Acres ensuring the safety of campers?
- We take the safety of our campers very seriously. The only people who will be on Corn Cob Acres property during camp hours will be our staff members, who have been all gone through background and criminal checks.
- Our staff is first aid and CPR trained, and trained to work with kids. Our staff training has also included emergency plans of action.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.